Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Sunday, October 30

The Slowest and The Fastest Internet Speed Over The World

Which country has the world's fastest internet access? Based on the research of Pando Networks, South Korea is the country with the world's fastest Internet access, with an average speed downloading (download) 17.62 Mbps, then followed by Romania with a speed of 15.27 Mbps.

As this is the list of countries with maximum speed in KBps.

     South Korea: 2.202
     Romania: 1.909
     Bulgaria: 1.611
     Lithuania: 1.463
     Latvia: 1.377
     Japan: 1.364
     Sweden: 1.234
     Ukraine: 1.190
     Denmark: 1.020
     Hong Kong: 992

As for the United States and the state have an average of 4.93 Mbps internet speed but once there is an area in the United States through the 22.41 Mbps which is the area of Andover, State Speed ​​Exceeded South Korea, and China which has the largest population in the world is only able to provide internet at 1.96 Mbps.
Access is not only the fastest, well below the list of countries with the lowest internet speed:

     Lesotho: 25
     Cook Islands: 24
     Comoros: 23
     Central Africa: 14
     Congo: 13

Now, you can imagine how slow the access of internet in Kongo?.

Here is
graphic info provided by Pando Networks (click to enlarge)


Pando speeds internet world 307x1024 List of 10 Countries That Have World's Fastest Internet Access

What about our country? Indonesia had average download speeds of 129 KBps. Compared to other Southeast Asian countries, the country is slightly less. Malaysia recorded 179 KBps, 335 KBps Singapore, Thailand 268 KBps, 374 KBps Vietnam and the Philippines 213 KBps.

0 comments:

Post a Comment