Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Friday, October 14

First Post !!

Yayy.. this my blog, my own blog, my personal blog and also this is my first post.
Thanks to God who has helped me to make this blog. Thanks to my parents that have given me much facilities. Thanks to my friends that have supported me and give me much ideas. Also thanks to my teachers that asked me to make this blog or I will get bad mark again (I've got bad mark last Thursday because I made noise, but my friend who had made noise too still get good mark, not fair!!) :(

I think I will write a stories or anything I know and I want to write because until now I haven't got any ideas yet. But if you have any ideas, tell me through a comment or private message in ichaxp@rocketmail.com

The last word, I'm sorry if I have some mistakes in this blog. Hope you enjoy it.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment