Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Sunday, October 23

The Most Dangerous Types of Birds

These are the most dangerous type of birds you must know. You must pay attention with those birds and don't forget to be careful... 

1. Rheas


The Rhea, native to South America, is a large bird that can grow on the weight of 60-80 pounds. Although smaller than the ostrich and not aggressive like cassowaries, rheas have muscle legs, spurs hard on them and kick their legs can carry a force of 800 pounds per square inch.
 

2. Vultures




If cornered, a vulture (now many species are threatened with extinction) can hiss or make a low grunting sound to you. They, of course, also has a sharp curved beak that can injure the flesh, along with very good eyesight.
 

3. Eagles


Eagle is a powerful beast (strong enough to carry something that weighs four pounds), aggressive birds, and although they are not much danger to humans in the wild, in an enclosed space claws and beak they can harm humans with ease. (FYI, they can eat about half a kilo of fish in four minutes.)
 

4. Hawks and Falcons


Like other vultures, they have sharp claws and powerful beak used for hunting, along with speed and agility, creating a serious danger to humans, even if only a baby bird (its half-life 'can also be configured specifically to cut through the spinal cord from their prey).
 

5. Owls


Owls are raptors, or birds of prey, and they use claws and beak to kill, capture and eat. In an enclosed space, or if the bird is in fear or anxiety, can cause serious harm to you.
 

6. Seagulls



Gulls are very aggressive and are known to attack and even peck at the heads of the people to protect its nest and young. In fact, the British people were forced to carry an umbrella to avoid the attack, at least one woman was taken to the emergency room with deep beak wounds to the head, and the dogs were killed by the birds.
 

7. Canada Geese


Canada geese are very aggressive, especially if you (intentionally or unintentionally) approached their nests or their young, then they will chase you up to go and even bite you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment