Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Sunday, October 30

Development of Mobile Phone At The First Time

Cellular telephone or mobile phone (which we know today) was first present 3 April 1873 in New York, At that time Motorola made ​​phones still a prototype and tested by Martin Copper area surrounding streets of New York.

At that time, 44-year-old Cooper is considered odd by those stamps are seen along the way.

"At that time everyone noticed when I walked down the street while talking on the phone, even people who stop moving and just stared at me '

Telephone calls using the phone the first time was to call Dr. Joel S Engel, a competitor who works as head of research at Bell Labs Phone Company, and Cooper told Engel that the world is already there first phone that does not require cables and Cooper made ​​it.

Cooper then invited journalists for a press conference and demonstration in front of journalists to prove that the technology of communication at the time it really is growing, and wireless communication is not a hoax.

History of the development of mobile phones Mobile At The First Time




Since Motorola released the first mobile phone was, there was tremendous growth in mobile phone industry, namely the emergence of mobile phones with smaller size. Motorola began marketing its first mobile phone in 1983 with the name Motorola Dyna-TAC with a weight of 0.4 kilograms and costs U.S. $ 3,500.

Image source: Dailymail

0 comments:

Post a Comment