Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Monday, October 24

A Naked Hedgehog



 



Poor Betty the particular hedgehog includes a puzzle condition of the skin that has kept the particular six-week-old too afraid and also nervous to mix with other normal hogs on the Foxy Hotel in Hemsby, Norfolk.

Since with no her spines, she's defenseless against predators, Betty cannot be released back in the particular crazy. She also will need extra friendliness during the winter since her spines are not able to supply her together with protection.

Keeper Tonia Garner said:
‘She’s healthy, but it’s sad. ‘She lives alone in an enclosure indoors.
‘We hope the spines will come back so she has a normal life.’
As if permanent nudity and no friends weren’t bad enough, Ms Garner also revealed Betty has another problem – dry skin.
‘I mix almond oil and tea tree oil to put on her back because her skin can get very dry,’ she added.
Stress and sickness in the wild can lead to hedgehogs losing their spines, which are hollow and made out of keratin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment