Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Monday, October 24

Thief swallows $16,000 diamond

 


A thief in Spain who stole and also swallowed a diamond from a English female was found when authorities ceased the dog at a checkpoint and forced the dog to take an X-ray.

The particular burglary took place when two ladies travelled in to a cafe in the luxury southern vacation resort regarding Marbella and one of them kept her bag together with $3, 000 well worth regarding currency and also a pendant using a diamond well worth $16, five-hundred on the floor simply by her chair, authorities said inside a assertion.

“Two well-dressed guys came in, one particular sitting down on the club and the additional beside the woman, ” the particular review said.

When the guys kept, the woman learned that her bag got disappeared.

Hours afterwards, the police ceased an automobile at a schedule checkpoint and found the particular four occupants got criminal records. In the car in addition they found a purse and also valuables and also cash, which was identified as belonging to the English female. The particular diamond was absent from your necklace though.
Per Police:
“During the operation, officers noticed one of the men putting his hand to his mouth,” 
“This gesture and the fact that they had found the pendant without the diamond made the police think he may have swallowed it.
“To find the stone, those arrested were taken to a medical center where they underwent X-rays, and the diamond was located inside the stomach of one of them, who admitted swallowing it.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment