Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Saturday, October 15

About Me and My Blog

Hello Guys, meet again with me in my blog of course xD
Like in the title, I want to introduce myself and my blog to you

About my blog…
I made this blog as homework in my school. If I didn’t make it, I will get a bad mark again –‘. I also made this blog to share anything I had, like stories, knowledge, experience, education, news, or something like that. “You Get What You Give.” With this blog, I can also improve my English skill. Now I’m still learning English. If you are good at it, you can teach me J

About me…
My name is Icha. I was born in Malang, 27 November 1997. Because of living in Indonesia, maybe I’ll write stories about interesting place in Indonesia. I’m just a 14 years old student. The subjects I like are Math and Science (especially Biology). :)

I think that’s all about me and my blog… Just read my first post 
Please enjoy my articles :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment