Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Thursday, October 20

Unique Mirrors !!

These are modern and unique mirrors you must have to change your room style or to have a unique thing and different with each other.

1. Police Mug Shot Mirror


Rikkis, taxi company door to door, used smart poster to promote their service. When we see the reflection from a mirror, we will see a Rikkis advertisement.

2. "Who tall are you" Mirror


Are you small like Kylie ? Or tall like Hulk Hogan ? Measure your tall with number have been very out of date. This mirror register 120 celebrities with their weights.

3. London Underground Mirror


This mirror provides a beautiful "view" in anything room and help you to plan your trip effectively besides help you assess your appearance today. It is made from high quality 6mm glass mirror. The map is shown in gold and hidden behind the glass.

4. Razorblade Mirror


The mirror was inspired by the lyric "Morning Glory" from Mr. Gallagher, "all of your dreams are made ​​when you're chained to the mirror and the razorblade". These mirrors make you look "sharp" throughout the day.

5. Skateboard Mirror 
This mirror gives Hiphop style in your bathroom. But remember, this mirror can not be played like a skateboard.

6. LED Mirror
 
Writing time and the message goes mounted behind the mirror glass. This is indicated the date and time, programs and personal messages over 4000 characters.
7. Touch Screen Mirror Playing For Ipod
 
This is the new concept of your bathroom Maitre mirror from Italy,
Stoccocomes comes with a touch screen console includes a radio, clock, barometer, dew remover mirror with sensors. The most preferred is the ability to control and play audio

0 comments:

Post a Comment