Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Saturday, October 29

This is What Happens On The Internet For 60 Seconds


What happens if you do not connect to the Internet for 60 seconds? and what is updated in just one minute timeframe? and here are some things that will you miss in just 1 minute:

     1500 + posts on the blog
     98.000 latest twit
     12.000 newest ads in craiglist (FJB Biggest)
     20.000 new posts on Tumblr
     600 recent videos on Youtube
     70 Domains Registered
     The iPhone application has been downloaded 13.000
     320 new Twitter Account
     100 new Linkedin Account
     6.600 photos published on Flickr
     125 WordPress Plugins downloaded
     50 Core downloaded WordPress
     79.364 Wall sent on Facebook
     695.000 Facebook status is updated
     510.040 comments appear on Facebook
     1.700 Applications downloaded Mozilla Firefox
     694.445 searched word on Google
     168 Million Email sent
     60 Recent Blog created
     40 Questions on Yahoo answer and 100 answers were given
     1.600 People Reading on Scribd
     A word defined in the Urban Dictonaries
     total of 370,000 minutes on Skype phone
     13.000 hours of music streamed on Pandora

Such was the case on the internet for 60 seconds, and you now know why one minute has been so valuable in cyberspace.

Statistics By: Go-globe

1 comments:

u manage to remove the second menu on image lightbox? how u do it

Post a Comment