Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Tuesday, November 1

Facts about Twitter


For you all twitter users, Here is a statistical calculation that occurs in the system twitter :
Twitter and Tweet

    
There are 200 million registered users in Twitter
    
There are 450,000 new accounts are created every day. This means there is a new account every 5.2 seconds per day
    
180 million new tweets popping up every day
    
1 billion new tweet appears every 1 week
    
138 888 new tweets appear every 1 minute
    
1650 new tweet appears every 1 second
    
Within 5 years, 88% of people in the world is aware of the existence of Twitter
    
52% of admitted users update their status every day
    
24% of all users check Twitter more than once per day
Use of Twitter

    
40% tweet from mobile devices
    
50% of users access Twitter through multiple platforms, such as from mobile phones and iPad or Blackberry and PC
    
1.5 million users to follow more than 500 people
    
81% of users to follow less than 100 people
    
61% of tweets written in English
    
75% of traffic on Twitter turned out to originate from outside of Twitter
    
There are more than 1,000,000 applications registered on Twitter
    
Every 1.5 seconds no new applications listed in Twitter
Demographics of Twitter Users

    
70% of Twitter users are from outside the United States
    
46% of users were male
    
54% of users are women
    
47% of users already have children
    
53% of users claimed not to have children
    
41.5% of users aged 18-29 years
    
42.3% of users aged 30-49 years
    
13.7% users aged 50-64 years
    
2.6% users aged 65 years and over
Twitter and Brand

    
43% of users to follow the brand product to get a special deal
    
24% of customers as well to follow his favorite brand on Twitter
    
66% of questions asked on Twitter contain elements of commercial
    
67% of users frequently recommend a brand that they follow to other users
    
80% of tweets about customer service turned out to be a criticism or a negative
    
$ 120,000 is spent every day for promotional purposes
Based on statistical data of this magnificent, Twitter was valued at 8 billion dollars!...

0 comments:

Post a Comment