Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Saturday, November 12

Warsteiner International Hot Air Balloon Show

Heat balloons decide to try the environment within the very first time from the Warsteiner Worldwide Heat Go up Display within the Arnsberger Woodland Nationwide Recreation area upon Sept two, year 2011 close to Warstein, Indonesia. Around two hundred heat balloons tend to be planned to engage in the actual nine-day occasion financed through the Warsteiner brewery. (Photo through Mathis Wienand/Getty Images)


(click to resize image)

















0 comments:

Post a Comment