Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Thursday, November 24

Samsung And T-Mobile To Launch A White Galaxy S II By The Holidays

I’ve always been something of a lover (a proponent, even) regarding whitened mobile phones. Last one more existence after i was contacting portable manufacturers on their telephone designs, it was constantly main concerns I’d inquire: “This is great! Is it possible to ensure it is in whitened? ”

In the past, everybody acted like I got ridiculous. “White is too hard to keep clean! ” they’d ensure myself. “The whitened bezel makes the black display look smaller! ” they’d say. These days, of course , whitened mobile phones are typical the particular
rage.

At some time before the holidays, one more flagship telephone is now set to hop on the big list of handsets together with arctic alternatives: the particular Samsung Galaxy T II.

News of the hue-less design comes straight from Samsung them selves, though the announcement lacks details over and above it is launch windows regarding “in time for the particular holidays”.

The particular announcement was made in partnership with T-Mobile, and only confirms that T-Mobile will be getting the whitened design. This is particularly exciting, since images of an identical whitened variant leaked out there just days ago… but for AT&T. No established phrase but from AT&T on whenever they might get it, but I’d guess that “in time for the particular holidays” windows will be the very same regardles of the model.

0 comments:

Post a Comment