Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Wednesday, November 9

The Most Unique Restaurant In The World

This is the most unique restaurant in the world. Maybe you want to try?

1.Miracle of Science, (Cambridge, Massachusetts)


This restaurant opened since 1991 is taking the concept of science, as can be seen on the wall above the photo, looks like the description the description of the periodic table. In this restaurant guests who order food should write down the order in the field provided on the walls of the restaurant.


2. Hajime (Thailand)

Hajime restaurant is the first restaurant that uses robots to perform tasks as servants. Customers order food via a touch screen and the robot maid will do its job. The robot servants could also dance to entertain visitors. 
 
3. moJo iCuisine( Taiwan) 

This restaurant visitors do not have to worry about waiting for the food to come as visitors can play first with the advanced touch screen table. On the table is that visitors can play games or choose choose the display table as you wish, obviously not going to make visitors bored.

4. World of Warcraft (China) 

Warcraft-inspired restaurant, restaurant design is also almost all taken from the Warcraft, and that makes this restaurant unique is the more visitors will not know in advance about the food because the information will be made as a mystery, to find out information on these foods visitors should translate it first first.

5. Mundo Tapas Bar (Sydney)
 
This restaurant may be a restaurant that has a list of the most expensive menu, why is that? how not, this restaurant uses iPad as a tool for visitors to see the menus there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment