Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Thursday, November 3

HP Confirms Windows 8 Tablets

Properly can you look at that, I only published a story lower than 24 hours ago about HP entering the particular gadget market together with House windows 8 and then they go and also confirm it just following. Standard! In fairness it probably isn’t much of a surprise, more of a coincidence that HP announced this news today. Our publish dabbled a lot more with the idea of HP bringing back the particular TouchPad from your deceased, but in a conference call together with HP CEO Meg Whitman and also an ARE GENERALLY Periods Analyst, HP cemented their commitment to be able to entering the particular gadget market together with House windows 8. However they didn’t say if they were going to be re-using the particular TouchPad brand.

Of course it’s hardly surprising the realms largest COMPUTER manufacturer is thinking about entering the particular gadget contest. However what people were interested to view is if HP made a decision to stick to their failed Web OS they acquired from Palm this coming year, or perhaps if they must cut their loss and also vacation resort to House windows 8. According to this news, it looks like HP have decided to drop the Web OS using their gadget split in favour of House windows 8 since they’ve recognised the huge potential that House windows 8 can bring these. It is a bit of a U-turn regarding HP. Originally they'd said that they will end up being working with Microsof company and also reveal mobile phones jogging Windows Phone 7. Then they slipped that in favour of Web OS which hasn’t been very successful on their behalf in any way.


HP’s CEO said that they were still trying to figure out what it is that they are going to do with Web OS.
This is what Whitman said,
“We’re at the beginning stages of a new segment in personal computing,” Whitman said of tablets in the call. She also said that she doesn’t believe it’s too late for HP to succeed in the tablet market and that “the work we do with Microsoft is extraordinary compelling.”
Whitman said in the call that HP’s Windows 8 tablets would launch sometime next year and that the company would be narrowing its focus to help the company succeed not just next year, but also in 2013, 2014 and the future.
“One of my observations is that HP tries to do a lot of things,” “And I am big believer in doing a small number of things really, really well — set them up, knock them down, set them up, knock them down.”
One rumour that’s been going around is the fact that HP could be thinking of using the Web OS in a range of Ultrabooks. HP has remained remarkably noiseless when it comes to Ultrabooks. Most of the other major PERSONAL COMPUTER manufacturer’s like ASUS, Acer, Toshiba as well as Lenevo have all announced these extremely thin gadgets. Personally I really hope in order to god which they don’t release Ultrabooks running the Web OS as I truly don’t think it would be suitable for all of them whatsoever.
Source: LA Times 

0 comments:

Post a Comment