Follow Us Now

Hello Guys..!! This is my blog. I've made it on October, 13 2011. I don't know what i should write in my blog, but i will try to do the best. I think I will write anything, maybe my stories, experiences, or my knowledge. The name of this blog is "Nothing to Describe". Why? Because I think there is nothing descriptions about my blog. If you want to know about my blog, you may read my articles. The url of this blog is bit-thing because my blog just contains a little bit of articles if you compared with much articles on internet. I think that's all about my blog that you need to know. Hope you like it :)

Pages

Thursday, November 3

Windows 8 in August 2012, Windows 9 in November 2014?


The leaked out plan shows that Microsoft’s future operating system Windows eight is going to be launched to store stations that kicks off in august this. The plan, in the event that legit, verifies the Windows eight Beta launch throughout following year’s CES this within Jan (see Arriving the Windows8 Beta Launch Within January). Microsoft can launch the beta involving theWindows Shop and also the on the web marketplace customer preview at the same traditions.

The discharge candidate and also the beta from the on the web marketplace is going to be revealed within Apr this throughout the Blend this meeting. Windows eight RTM (release to manufacturing) throughout the video gaming expo E3 this, and also the final edition involving Windows eight, the internet marketplace, Windows seven phone eight and also the Xbox Shop throughout Aug this.

When the plan is actually legit, we will have the launch involving Windows eight within regarding 10 months through at this point.

The plan interestingly sufficient will not quit right now there. This handles the many years movement 2013 and 2014 too. It might be surprising to many which Microsoft might have the purpose to deliver Windows eight, the heir involving Windows eight, 2 yrs following the Windows eight launch.


The particular roadmap suggests a November 2014 release regarding House windows 9. In 2013 we will see the release of Internet Explorer 10 during Mix 2013 and the Xbox 360 system loop and also House windows 9 Developer Critique emits during Create 2013.

The particular CES in 2014 might find the release of the House windows 9 Beta, Mix 2014 the particular House windows 9 ReleaseCandidate, the particular Create 2014 conference the particular House windows 9 RTM and also House windows 9 Portable RTM, and also November 2014 finally the release regarding House windows 9, House windows 9 Portable and the Kinect HP2.

The data are generally not confirmed and it is most likely that individuals won’t observe an official confirmation or perhaps response. What’s your current take on the particular roadmap? May Microsof company release House windows 9 only two years following House windows 8?

0 comments:

Post a Comment